Moodboard : Grey Black at La Kana Chapel


La Kana Chapel, Susan Spa and Resort

Earlier in this month, I've just visited a spa and resort near Semarang, it's Susan Spa and Resort. This place was so relaxing and fresh and of course they have an instagrammable place named La Kana Chapel. You only pay IDR 25K for taking picture in here plus you get voucher for restaurant. Don't forget to wear warm clothes because of the cold weather here.







This is my outfit when I was there. Because of the weather (when I went there, it was raining), I apply warm material in grey.





Coco Chanel & Karl Lagerferd Crochette (I found at a store in Seminyak Bali)


POPI from Chiel Shoes
La Kana Chapel, Susan Spa & Resort
 Here is the detail :
Top : @shopatvelvet
Inner crochette : @zara
Pants : +Stradivarius 
Bags : +Longchamp 
Shoes : Popi from @chielshoes
Sunglass : @chloe

Take a look at my instagram @indripurwandari for another update. I'll see ya in my next post.

Xoxo,

Indri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY AFTERNOON AT KIM SOO BALI

Spicy Mustard and How to Wear It

Too Cool For School Dinoplatz CC - Blush On Cream