August and Bali

When you hear about Bali, perhaps you can imagine beautiful sea, sand, and sun, of course with it's beauty sunset. Last August, I went there (for me, i don't know how many times I've go there, but I never get bored about this island). What I can't forget is that it's summer vibe. Every month is always summer. 
So, my last trip there, I went to several famous place nowadays, such as, Sea Circus, La Laguna, Rimba Jimbaran, Blue Heaven, etc. I will show my summer look in there. ;)

 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
Whoaa, do you feel that summer? Because I do. Don't forget to follow my instagram @indripurwandari. See ya in another post.

Xoxo,

Indri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY AFTERNOON AT KIM SOO BALI

Spicy Mustard and How to Wear It

Too Cool For School Dinoplatz CC - Blush On Cream